- Maintenance of the integration solution based on IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus and MQ
- Testing of the Debt Manager system for automated operation with distressed debts of FICO Company
- Testing of the universal data warehouse
- Testing of the regulatory reporting system on Informatica Power Center platform
- Testing of IT landscape for work on the revolving credit card market on IBM WebSphere ESB platform
- Testing of the information system for granting and servicing of credit cards
- Testing of the information system for granting and service of consumer loans
- Development of the reporting module for efficient work analysis of the call center employees
- Automated preparation of regulatory reporting for the Central Bank of the Russian Federation
- Integration of the bank telephony on the basis of CISCO
- Implementation of Neoflex Call Queue Manager (Neoflex CQM)
- Implementation and integration of information systems for automated collection process on the basis of FICO Debt Manager
- Load testing of ABS Misys Equation
- General project management and arrangement of the project office at the launch of RUBIS consumer lending project
- Integration of the accounting banking systems
- Neoflex Reporting Big Data Edition
- IBM WebSphere ESB
- FICO Debt Manager
Victor Fedosov, Chief Information Officer of Rusfinance Bank, and Tatyana Bondareva, Deputy Chief Accountant of Rusfinance Bank, told Bankir. Ru about introduction and operating experience of Neoflex Reporting, one of the most critical IT systems for the bank.
August is always an indicative month for the Russian economy – for some reason disturbances always seem to occur during this period. As for the debt market, several experts are again forecasting a flare-up. The situation was commented on by experts who included Dmitry Zaikov, Coordinator of the FICO Products business area at Neoflex.
A new practice is unrolled at Neoflex — Testing. Opening of a new practice is a natural expansion of the scope of Neoflex services and solutions aimed at development of IT infrastructures facilitating fast development of financial organizations business. In the middle of July the Practice specialists have successfully completed testing of the Equation (Misys) banking system at Rusfinance Bank.
Neoflex has automated the generation of mandatory bank reports on the basis of data warehouse technology for Rusfinance Bank
Neoflex announces that it has put into commercial operation a data warehouse which secures the generation of the following forms for mandatory reports: 115, 118, 125, 128, 302, among others, including decryption necessary for calculation of the Central Bank requirement criteria for Form 135.
Within four months the company implemented and integrated in the Bank’s IT landscape a