- Outstaffing of project managers
- Integration of information systems
- Description of the applied IT architecture of Rosbank
- Creation of the front-office system of supporting retail sales complying with “Single Customer View” ideology
- Custom development of DWH
- Implementation of the Neoflex ZKH Adapter
- Implementation Neoflex Adapters to automate the interaction between bank information systems and GIS GMP
- IBM WebSphere Message Broker
- IBM Integration Bus
- IBM InfoSphere DataStage
- SAP Business Objects
Front-office and document circulation are unchanging IT areas in which banks present more and more new demands on the system functionality. In response, suppliers include the most interesting projects in the line of products for replication, for updating is their constant preoccupation.
Gennady Volkov: «It is only possible to sell banking services effectively if there is a modern system of sales support»
Recently there has been a trend to convert bank tellers into client services managers. For effective work with each specific client they require full information about that client, including details of the bank products which they are already using, and a recommendation to sell them other banking products. Gennady Volkov, Neoflex’s director for front-office applications, spoke to CNEWS about a project to create such a system at Rosbank.
Rosbank has put into commercial operation an extensive